IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Which Conditions Can I Use It For?
- Mild to Severe ACL Sprains & Tears
- Mild to Severe LCL Sprains & Tears
- Mild to Severe MCL Sprains & Tears
- Mild to Severe PCL Sprains & Tears (when using the PCL kit)
Features & Benefits
- Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL rotary, and combined instabilities
- An optional PCL kit can be added to provide support following injury to the posterior cruciate ligament
- Hand-laminated, pre-preg carbon fibre construction provides true rigid support
- Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg, making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
- Sensil® breathable lining increases comfort and reduces slippage
- Flexible lower cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces
- Constructed from non-corroding materials, enabling use for water sports
- Available in 5 sizes, left and right
Measuring for your new CTi knee brace is an important step.
Not to sound overly dramatic but if you size your knee up wrong, you may get the wrong size of brace, so it may not fit correctly and your knee may not be fully protected in the event of a fall or crash.
So...back to measuring.
In the interests of making things simple we've put together the below video on how and where to measure.
Circumference measurement at the bottom of the knee cap.
Having trouble getting the correct measurement? Check out our measuring video.
|Small||28 - 34cm|
|Medium||34 - 38cm|
|Large||38 - 41cm|
|X-Large||41 - 44cm|
|XX-Large||44 - 48cm|