Find another gear
Triciclo 207 Sport by Ormesa is a special needs trike for children and adults with trunk control and awareness of their surroundings.
This disabled tricycle facilitates safe and independent movement, with maximum ground adherence and stability. Thanks to the forward position of the bottom bracket from the saddle and the height of the steering column and handlebar, this foot-propelled tricycle:
- Improves posture
- Facilitates good breathing
- Encourages physical activity
A morning at the park with Pietro
Triciclo 207 Sport by Ormesa is a vital ally in helping children move and have fun. We spent a morning in Foligno (Italy) with Pietro, an 11-year-old boy affected by spastic quadriparesis since birth, to find out how this tricycle became essential for him and his family in terms of inclusion and play.
- Folding frame to reduce the encumbrance during transport (on sizes 2, 3, 4 and 5).
- Front brake that can be operated by the lever either on the right or on the left side of the
- handlebar. The distance between the brake lever and the handlebar is adjustable by screw.
- Locking mechanism of the tricycle (it blocks the tricycle when the User climbs on/off. On
- sizes 3, 4 and 5).
- Light battery-operated (on sizes 4 and 5).
- Ergonomic saddle
- Mudguards (on sizes 3, 4 and 5)
- Wheels run on ball bearings. A mechanism on the rear wheels allows easy adjustment of
- the tension of the chain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.