The perfect mobility companion for roll-in showers
Roll-inBuddy Tilt is Showerbuddy’s full featured bathing solution for users with an accessible or roll-in shower.
SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt was designed to help carers shower users with greater comfort and ease. Its tilt function is great for alleviating pressure from a seated position, and provides better access during bathing, Thanks to its lightweight frame and locking wheels, SB3T is simple and safe to transfer to and from the roll-in shower at home.
Roll-inBuddy Tilt can lean back with 30 degrees angle movement. The carer can control the tilt from either left or right hand side with an interchangeable tilt release lever. Included neck and feet rests help keep the user secure and comfortable during showering.
With its adjustable chair that fits over most standard home bathroom toilets and included commode bucket, SB3T is the complete bathroom mobility aid.
HOW IT WORKS
ShoweringRoll-InBuddy Tilt is designed for carers to help mobility impaired individuals shower more comfortably in a roll-in shower.
Ensure the user is comfortable and safe with neck and feet rests adjusted and safety straps in place.
Transfer the user into the roll-in shower with the rolling base.
Lock the base onto the floor of the shower with locking caster wheels.
Tilt release to lean back the user, taking pressure off legs.
Once shower is complete, simply unlock the wheels and transfer out of the shower.
ToiletingThe SB3T also offers complete toilet mobility assistance for a carer and user:
- Position the Roll-inBuddy Tilt chair over the home toilet. It may need to be height adjusted for clearance.
- SB3T locks in place with the locking caster wheels.
- After use, the SB3T can be cleaned easily thanks to non-corrosive, water-proof parts.
- The Roll-inBuddy Tilt also comes with a complete commode system for added flexibility.
- Weight capacity – 250kg
- Tilt angle 0-30 degrees, infinite positioning
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels – 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 670mm
- Chair Width – over arms 760mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 660mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 970mm (730mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 650mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 475mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 560mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 650mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 585mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 590mm x W 660mm x H 490mm
- Box Gross Weight 17.5kg