Designed for the client with complex needs
- Precontoured, carvable, closed-cell foam base with Optiwell™ technology i.e. anthropometrically designed pelvic loading area (PLA)
- Two Depths Versions
- Optiwell Technology
- The Choice of Fluid or Air PLA inserts
- Microclimatic or incontinence cover options. Comfort layer is integral to cover
- Modification possibilities
- Client at high (std. cushion) to extreme (deep contour cushion) risk of skin breakdown with or without aggressive postural needs
- Symmetrical to significant postural needs requiring laterally, forward/rearward stability and/or positioning
- May be unable to reposition or perform an independent weight shift
JAY 3 Base exclusive contour - Optiwell Technology
Developed based on over 10.000 anthropometric measurements and the Science of Seating concepts. The new Pelvic Loading Area (PLA), or well, is sized to match the anthropometric measurements of the pelvis for maximum pressure distribution and optimal lateral stability.
Personalizable WEL (PLA) with 3 sizes
To adapt the well to the pelvis dimensions and is independent of the cushions. This minimizes the risk of "bottoming out", increasing stability and skin protection.
Jay® J3 offers excellent positioning capabilities via the addition of a variety of positioning components to create deeper contours. The deeper contour provides stability and positioning but also increase the contact area for added pressure distribution
Multiple Cover Options
J3 Cushions are available with the choice of three cover options - Stretch (allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension), Microclimatic (dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry), and Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant ( helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up).
Width: 30 cm - 60 cm
Height: 9.5 cm / 11 cm (Standard / Deep)
- Depth: 30 cm - 60 cm
Total Weight: Fluid: 4.5 kg / Air: 2.8 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg / 227 kg
- Cover Type: Microclimatic or incontinence
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.