Stability and positioning with extreme skin risk
- Firm base; anatomically correct well
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut-outs, and customization
- Jay Deep fluid tripad with soft foam overlay
- Wide range of postural support accessories
- Two cover options - 3DX Microclimatic cover or incontinence cover.
- Designed for the client with extreme long term risk of skin breakdown and symmetrical to aggressive postural needs
- Unable to weight shift or reposition
Contoured, Easy to Modify Base
The J2 DC wheelchair cushion features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components is available. The J2 DC wheelchair cushion provides exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
JAY Flow Fluid Tripad
The J2 DC features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the wheelchair cushion.
Two Cover Options
The J2DC wheelchair cushion is available with the choice of two cover options. The 3DX Microclimatic spacer fabric with stretchable neoprene sideband wicks away heat and moisture and is machine washable and quick to dry. The incontinence cover helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
Width: 360mm - 610mm (36cm - 61cm)
Height: 102mm (10.2cm)
- Depth: 360mm - 510mm (36cm - 51cm)
Total Weight: 5.4 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg
- Cover Type: Microclimatic and Incontinence (optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.