Stability and positioning with skin integrity protection
- Firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut-outs, and customization
- Jay Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment
- Wide range of and postural support accessories
- Two cover options - 3DX Microclimatic cover or incontinence cover.
- A client with a high risk of skin breakdown and shear
- Designed for the client with symmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
- Clients unable to weight shift; limited postural stability and unable to reposition
Contoured, Easy to Modify Base
The J2 wheelchair cushion features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components is available. The J2 wheelchair cushion provides exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
JAY Flow Fluid Tripad
The J2 wheelchair cushion features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Two Cover Options
The J2 wheelchair cushion is available with the choice of two cover options. The 3DX Microclimatic spacer fabric with stretchable neoprene sideband wicks away heat and moisture and is machine washable and quick to dry. The incontinence cover helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
Width: 360mm - 610mm (36cm - 61cm)
Height: 76mm (7.6cm)
- Depth: 410mm - 510mm (41cm - 51cm)
Total Weight: 5.4 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg