High-level comfort and positioning with mild pressure redistribution
- Lightweight pre-contoured foam with medial/lateral thigh support
- Viscoelastic foam in the seat well to allow immersion of the ischial tuberosities and load distribution to the femurs
- Sacral and seat rail notches
- Curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
- Incontinence cover as standard with the option for microclimatic cover
- Solid seat (as an option)
- Client with mild symmetric or asymmetric posture and moderate postural support requirements
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Clients with low to moderate risk of skin breakdown and low shear risk
Independent weight shifts
Curved or Flat Base
The JAY Easy cushion comes in either a curved base (for use on a seat sling) or a flat base (for use on a solid seat pan or in combination with a solid insert). This option ensures that the cushion maintains stability on any of these seating surfaces.
Moisture-Resistant Cover with No-Slip Bottom
A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Easy's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during daily use and transfers.
Lateral and Medial Thigh Contours
The JAY Easy features significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning.
Width: 25 - 60 cm
Height: 6.3 cm
- Depth: 25 - 60 cm
Total Weight: 2.70 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg
- Cover Type: Microclimatic and Incontinence (optional)