Skin integrity with stability
Lightweight pre-contoured foam base with sacral and seat rail notches
The built-in medial and lateral thigh support promotes optimal thigh positioning
Choice of the curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
Choice of incontinence or microclimatic cover
- Solid seat (as an option)
- A client with symmetrical and mild asymmetrical posture and moderate postural support requirements
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Moderate risk of skin breakdown and shear
- Independent weight shift
JAY Flow® Fluid Tripad
The JAY Flow® Fluid Tripad provides pressure relief and shear reduction for users who are at moderate risk for skin breakdown.
Curved or Flat Base
The JAY Easy cushion comes in either a curved base (for use on a seat sling) or a flat base (for use on a solid seat pan or in combination with a solid insert). This option ensures that the cushion maintains stability on any of these seating surfaces.
The rear of the cushion base features a sacral notch similar to the one in the JAY Xtreme base. This notch prevents tissue breakdown around the coccyx caused by bouncing or posterior pelvic tilt.
Lateral and Medial Thigh Contours
The JAY Easy features significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning.
Width: 25 - 60 cm
Height: 6.3 cm
- Depth: 25 - 60 cm
Total Weight: 6 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg
- Cover Type: Microclimatic and Incontinence (optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.