Active wheelchair - folding frame
The flexible folding wheelchair
Easy generation has been thoroughly modified. Whether it's the footrests, forks, or push handles - the Easy series has now been made even more user-friendly. Naturally, it goes without saying that both Easy models still offer numerous modification and customizing possibilities so that each wheelchair can be tailored to meet individual needs.
4 arms cross brace system
Its 4 arms cross brace combined with the 25 mm rear tubes gives greater rigidity and minimizes any frame flex when propelling.
Dynamic Folding System
Incorporating the new patented Dynamic Folding System and the Quickie Locking System, Xenon can be folded in seconds with just one hand. The Xenon locks automatically in the folded position with the Quickie® Locking System. To unfold simply press one lever and the Dynamic Folding System starts the unfolding process. This innovative locking system makes the Easy 300 easy to handle, provides the smallest possible folding package, and easier to transport.
Available at 70 or 80º and with a very convenient and comfortable releasing system. The leg rests will swing inwards and outwards for easier access to and from your chair.
- Width: from SW +20 cm
- Seat width : 32 - 54 cm (in 2 cm increments)
- Seat depth : 34 - 50 cm (in 2 cm increments)
- Front seat height: 40 - 54 cm
- Rear seat height: 40 - 52 cm
- Seat Angle: 0° - 12°
- Backrest height : 27,5 - 47,5 cm (in 2,5 cm increments)
- Backrest Angle: -3° - + 27° (optional)
- Rear seat height : 40 - 52 cm
- Camber: 0° / 1° / 2° / 3° / 4°
- Colors: 28 colors
- Frame Type: 75°
- Maximum User Weight: 140 kg
- Total Weight: from 12,8 kg