The next-generation tennis wheelchair
The future is here. A quantum leap in design, the GrandSlam X is the perfect combination of new technology and materials. At its core, this transcendent chair has a unique, pioneering carbon fiber axle, making it significantly stiffer and lighter. The TRI-FRAME chassis design makes a world of difference to the distribution of energy during play. With the perfection of performance and responsiveness that the GrandSlam X has, you certainly won’t be able to blame the chair anymore.
- New mesh strap adjustable seat upholstery including low profile titanium buckles
- Tension adjustable backrest and center pad, including mesh cover panels and low profile titanium buckles, for better support and positioning
- Breathable material to keep you cool
- Lightweight and tough for longevity with kevlar reinforced wings
Carbon fiber sideguards
Up to 100g total weight saving was achieved on the RGK GrandSlam X thanks to switching from aluminium to carbon fiber. This tennis wheelchair comes with a specialized CNC sidearm, made to measure each and every time, allowing for any shape to be created and giving a beautiful edge that is near on impossible to get when working with carbon fiber.!
Straight carbon fiber axle
The RGK GrandSlam X features a carbon fiber axle which enhances the stiffness and rigidity of your chair, as it's 8 times stronger than aluminium. The switch in materials also highly reduced weight. The axle is clamped to the frame, not welded in position. This provides post-build fine-tuning of the toe in/toe out and gets your chair rolling absolutely perfectly.
- Fixed or adjustable footrest position
- Single or double anti-tip
- Fixed or removable anti-tip
- Range of front wing designs
- Seat Width: Max. 500 mm
- Seat Depth: Max. 500 mm
- Seat Height: 360-630 mm
- Rear seat height: 360-630 mm
- Maximum User Weight: 100 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.