Anita Care Post Operative Body Bandage provides fantastic extra firm support bandage to wear after thoracic or abdominal surgery. It is used for thorax trauma such as thoracic contusions or broken ribs. This Body bandage gives static correction of the spine and helps with sciatic problems and slipped discs.
DetailsAnita Care Post Operative Body Bandage helps the tummy regain its shape after birth Length ways elasticity, diagonally stabilized High cotton content and Velcro-type fastener Velcro-type fastener Breathable, softly padded wound dressing covering Simple application and changing of the dressing Application:
- Regular compression distribution
- Does not restrict breathing, even if fitted closely
- Width: 25cm (10")
- Possible length adjustment: 10 cm (4")
- 40% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- 40% Nylon
- 5% Polyester
- 10% Viscose Color: White
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Most lingerie can be machine-washed at low temperatures (30°C).
- Always use the delicate setting for this. If your machine does not have one, use the easy care setting
- Always use a mild detergent and ensure the correct dosage - too much can damage the fabric, while too little wont get it properly clean
- It is best to place delicate items in a special protective bag before machine-washing, closing all Velcro-type fasteners first - or hand-wash them in warm water.
- Please do not use fabric conditioner.
- Whites: Never wash whites and colors together - even by hand. This can cause discoloration, or turn your garments grey and dull. To bring your whites up bright and fresh again, you can occasionally use a net curtain whitener.
- Drying: Never dry your lingerie directly on heaters, in direct sunlight or in the tumble-dryer. The wear and tear on fabric and lace is exacerbated by extreme heat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.